A SAFER AND MORE PROFITABLE ONTARIO
Workplace Safety & Prevention Services (WSPS) is a leader in health and safety and risk management solutions, and a key player in Ontario's occupational health and safety system. WSPS launched the CEO Health + Safety Leadership Network to bring together leaders who share a commitment to creating a safer and more profitable Ontario.
Network members collaborate to positively influence health and safety in Ontario and, in concert with other regional leadership charters, across Canada.
- Develop a sustainable strategy for a province-wide culture of health and safety.
- Help shape health and safety policy in our province and nation-wide.
- Demonstrate the return on investment and business value of health and safety.
- Recognize and celebrate efforts and results that create a healthy and safe culture among the CEO community.
- Engage in dialogue with peers to facilitate knowledge sharing and promote leadership by example
To achieve these goals, members agree to:
- Share organizational and industry best practices with CEO Health + Safety Leadership Network members.
- Implement select best practices, as appropriate
- Actively participate in CEO Health + Safety Leadership Network events:
- CEO Networking Events - twice per year,
- Participate in collaborative research projects, policy discussions and initiatives of the CEO Health + Safety Leadership Network.
- Agree to meet face-to-face with CEO colleagues and openly discuss challenges, progress and best practices.
- Consider sponsorship opportunities to demonstrate your commitment in a more visible way to your employees, customers, investors, and stakeholders.
- Provide a commitment statement to be included on the CEO Health + Safety Leadership Network site and grant permission to be recognized as a member (company name and logo) on promotional materials.
The Journey to Safety Excellence®
WSPS is a strategic partner of The Campbell Institute at the National Safety Council. The Institute was built upon one belief: that Environment, Health and Safety (EHS) is at the core of business vitality. Like CEO Health + Safety Leadership Network members, Institute members understand that EHS is fundamental to operational and financial performance. With the Institute's permission, we've adopted its Journey to Safety Excellence guidelines to assist Network members in assessing progress.