Mental Resilience and Psychological Safety Workshop
Join us in this experiential workshop to learn how to build mental resilience and psychological safety in your workplace. Mental wellbeing starts at the leadership level, and this session will give you the tools to transform the mind to handle increased levels of complexity and change. With a preventative approach, the workshop will help you master thoughts and emotions, and will help improve innovation and communication in your team. The focus will be on creating a new, growth-oriented, and more sustainable way of working together.
- Adopt an integral view to handle a higher degree of uncertainty and change.
- Learn mindset strategies, process orientation, cognitive-behavioural, and emotional regulation tools.
- Systematically increase energy levels to optimize performance and prevent burnout.
- Identify necessary requirements for psychological safety in the workplace.
- Become a psychologically safe leader.
Milena Braticevic, PhD Integral Health Founder, Nondual Perspectives
Milena holds a PhD in Integral Health from the California Institute for Human Science. She currently teaches her programs Building Mental Resilience in Uncertain Times and Psychological Safety at the University of Toronto School of Continuing Studies. Milena’s mental health literacy programs have helped individuals at various organizations and educational institutions build resilient minds and reduce the prevalence of common mental disorders and stigma. For more information visit: www.nondualperspectives.com
Date and time:
May 3, 2022
If you would like more information, please email Simona Mazat at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you. CEO H+S Leadership Network Team