Leading Minds. Exceptional Results: An open forum with CEO of the Year Nominees
Most leaders aspire to put people first, build a safety culture from the top down, and champion innovative safety values. However, moving these ideals into action is a formidable undertaking that can sometimes seem impossible to achieve.
Join us on October 19 for an interactive discussion with Canada Safest Employers - CEO of the Year Award nominees to learn how they are building these values, attributes and best practices into organizational culture, their role in getting there, and lessons learned on the journey.
This free event is being hosted by Workplace Safety & Prevention Services' CEO Health + Safety Leadership Network in collaboration with Canada's Safest Employers.
Jody Young, President & CEO, Workplace Safety & Prevention Services
- Dr. Cameron Stockdale, President & CEO, Work Wellness Institute
- Sabesh Kanagaretnam, CEO. 4S Consulting Services Inc.
- Dennis Sousa, C. Tech, President, DESO Construction Limited
- Phil Verster, President & CEO, Metrolinx
- Yves Tremblay, President & CEO Pronghorn Controls
Date: October 19, 2023
Time: Registration/Light Refreshments at 2:30pm
Panel Discussion: 3-4:30pm
Location: Hotel X, 11 Princes' Ave, Toronto ON, M6K 3C3
If you would like more information about this event, please email Simona Mazat at email@example.com.